Benefits of Becoming a Career Mentor
- Mentorship is a powerful personal development and empowerment tool.
- It will improve responsibility and leadership traits.
- Today, in many workplaces, the most concrete example to leadership and responsibility is being a successful Mentor.
- Participate in “Mentorship Trainings.”
- It will increase familiarity among students and allows students to make useful networking connections.
- Successful Mentors will be issued certificates at the end of academic year based on evaluations.