How to Apply for Internship
To the attention of our students who will do internship
in the semester break of 2022-2023 Academic Year!
In the academic calendar, the last day of the 2022-23 fall semester final exams has been announced January 22, 2023. and the start of the 2022-23 spring semester classes as February 20, 2023.
Students who plan to do their internship according to the announced dates can do their internship in the following date ranges. In order not to interrupt the payment of insurance premiums during the internship, the calendar specified next to the dates must be followed.
2022-2023 Fall Semester Internship Date
23 January – 17 February 2023 ( Delivered by 2 January 2023 at the latest)
Internship Application Process:
1. Determine the company where you will do your internship from January 23 to February 17.
2. You have to signed and stamped by the company of internship acceptance form (https://kariyer.ieu.edu.tr/tr/formlar)
3. You have to signed internship committee members of internship acceptance form. (https://kariyer.ieu.edu.tr/tr/staj-komisyon-uyeleri)
4. You have to get a health provision document on e-government https://phoenix.ieu.edu.tr/betanix/uploads/cms/kariyer.ieu.edu.tr/6436_1644835272.pdf)
5. You have to send email@example.com or submit to the Career Center Office of all documents at least two weeks before the start of the internship.
If the institution, where the internship will be performed, demands that you certify your insurance contributions are paid by the University throughout the internship, please fill out the COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP LETTER available on the Career Guidance Center web page. Demanded documents can be taken from the Career Guidance Center after 13.30 the next day.
- Documents need to be submitted 15 days prior to the start of the internship the latest. Overdue applications and documents will not be accepted.
- The original of the Internship Acceptance Form will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- “Employment Declaration”, which proves the insurance of the student, will be taken from the Career Guidance Center by the student and submitted to the workplace at the beginning of the internship.
- Internship Evaluation Form, bearing the institution’s stamp and signature, needs to be submitted in a closed envelop at the end of the internship (Documents not enveloped and signed will not be accepted).
- Internship reports will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- Please call 0232 488 84 29 or send mails to firstname.lastname@example.org address for any concerns regarding the internship process.