How to Apply for Internship
How to Apply for Internship:
- Get a print out of INTERNSHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM which is available on the Career Guidance Center web page under the Forms section. Get it stamped and signed by the institution where the internship will be performed.
- Have one of the internship commission members sign the INTERNSHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM.
- Get the following documents ready:
- Internship Acceptance Forms (3 copies)
- Photocopy of the ID Card (1 copy)
- Passport-size Photo (1)
- General Health Insurance Declaration (available under Forms section at Career Guidance Center web page)
- Submit all documents to the Career Guidance Center.
If the institution, where the internship will be performed, demands that you certify your insurance contributions are paid by the University throughout the internship, please fill out the COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM available on the Career Guidance Center web page. Demanded documents can be taken from the Career Guidance Center after 13.30 the next day.
- Documents need to be submitted 15 days prior to the start of the internship the latest. Overdue applications and documents will not be accepted.
- The original of the Internship Acceptance Form will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- “Employment Declaration”, which proves the insurance of the student, will be taken from the Career Guidance Center by the student and submitted to the workplace at the beginning of the internship.
- Internship Evaluation Form, bearing the institution’s stamp and signature, needs to be submitted in a closed envelop at the end of the internship (Documents not enveloped and signed will not be accepted).
- Internship reports will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- Please call 0232 488 84 29 or send mails to firstname.lastname@example.org address for any concerns regarding the internship process.