How to Apply for Internship
How to Apply for Internship:
- Get a print out of INTERNSHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM which is available on the Career Guidance Center web page under the Forms section. Get it stamped and signed by the institution where the internship will be performed.
- Have one of the internship commission members sign the INTERNSHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM.
- Get the following documents ready:
- Internship Acceptance Forms (3 copies)
- Photocopy of the ID Card (1 copy)
- Passport-size Photo (1)
- General Health Insurance Declaration (available under Forms section at Career Guidance Center web page)
- Submit all documents to the Career Guidance Center.
If the institution, where the internship will be performed, demands that you certify your insurance contributions are paid by the University throughout the internship, please fill out the COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM available on the Career Guidance Center web page. Demanded documents can be taken from the Career Guidance Center after 13.30 the next day.
- Documents need to be submitted 15 days prior to the start of the internship the latest. Overdue applications and documents will not be accepted.
- The original of the Internship Acceptance Form will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- “Employment Declaration”, which proves the insurance of the student, will be taken from the Career Guidance Center by the student and submitted to the workplace at the beginning of the internship.
- Internship Evaluation Form, bearing the institution’s stamp and signature, needs to be submitted in a closed envelop at the end of the internship (Documents not enveloped and signed will not be accepted).
- Internship reports will be submitted by the student to one of the internship commission members for the respective department.
- Please call 0232 488 84 29 or send mails to email@example.com address for any concerns regarding the internship process.
NEWS |ALL NEWS
LEADING NAME IN SPORTS AS WELL
Athletes of Izmir University of Economics came back with medals. While IUE Women’s Tennis Team won the championship cup, IUE Men’s Tennis
OPENING A SECOND SCHOOL IN IZMIR
Actress Asuman Dabak asked students of Izmir University of Economics to find her a location in Izmir. She said, “Find me a
INNOVATIVE PROJECTS BY IUE
Izmir University of Economics (IUE) participated in Turkey Innovation Week organized by Turkish Exporters Assembly and Aegean Exporters' Associations. The students, with
CLOTHES WITH STORIES
Students of IUE Faculty of Fine Arts and Design, Department of Fashion and Textile Design, showcased their designs they got inspired by
IUE OFFERS GRADUATE EDUCATION FOR IZMIR LAWYERS
"Post Graduate Programs Collaboration Protocol" was signed between Ekrem Demirtaş, President of IUE Board of Trustees and Aydın Özcan, President of Izmir
HAVING SELF-CONFIDENCE BRINGS SUCCESS
The experts emphasize that as the time shortens for “Transition to Higher Education Examination” (YGS), the first step to become a university
EDUCATION PROTOCOL BETWEEN IRAN-IZMIR UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS
Iranian students will learn the basics of entrepreneurial and innovative education at Izmir University of Economics. A protocol was signed between Ali
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AMBASSADOR OF IZMIR FROM IUE
Beyza Güler, Junior Student of Faculty of Business, Izmir University of Economics, has been selected by the Entrepreneurship Foundation to popularise entrepreneurship
PROTOCOL BETWEEN IUE AND AYDIN
A protocol was signed between Ekrem Demirtaş, Chairman of Executive Board of Izmir Chamber of Commerce and President of IUE Board of
ART BEGINS AT THE KITCHEN
Kitchens are being turned into art studios. Kemal Demirasal, Graduate of Izmir University of Economics (IUE) and Enterprising Chef of Alancha Restaurant
STUDENTS WILL DESIGN THEIR OWN GAMES
The youth will create their computer games with the help of Izmir University of Economics (IUE) Software Engineering Computer Games Option Program.
THEY BEGIN THEIR CAREER WHILE THEY ARE STILL STUDENTS
Students of Izmir University of Economics started to shape their careers even before they graduate. Human Resources managers of companies and students